Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Blue Boa, PE's, Suction what else?

Man It was so early when I got up this morning though the time dose fly by in clinic. Today we learned how to do our PPE/PE and I sure I can pass of that PE I also Completed my first ever PE and passed woot! woot! It was a little nerve racking but went well. Its nice to learn/see the process of everything. The Blue boa is a great idea I think once I get used to the idea of it I will like it. I love how its hands-free I think I'll need all and any extra help I can get. We also got to practice suctioning on our Typodonts I have the feeling I'm really gunna need to sit properly so my back wont hurt so much. It was cool and we also learned about pt charts they are a little confusing but I love the cheet sheet!

No comments:

Post a Comment