Monday, October 25, 2010

Practice Day #2

Today was great I really love practice days. I passed off both my intraoral PE and my OHI PE is was great. I feel like I'm finally getting more comfortable with using the correct angles. I tried the 204S on the premolars and professor Costly gave my a great way to angle for the mesial aspect! It felt really good to get a good angle. I really like the Nevi and feel very comfortable with it. I worked on Whitney today and she had great teeth and was a really good pt. It was I nice easy day where we could just practice. I think that the intra-oral camera was a cool way to show your pt something they cant see directly. I'm learning how to do a great OHI I feel like this is an important part for your pts that can often be skiped. I want to really be able to educate my pts in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment