Thursday, April 12, 2012

My Last Clinic Day!!!!

I cannot believe that today is my last and final clinic day! I treated my last pt and I'm having mixed emotions. One one hand I'm glad that I'm Graduating on the other hand I'm really going to miss some aspects of being a student. During that last 2 years I have really become comfortable with this clinic I was so nervous on owe first day but now I feel very much at home. I am excited for a new start but I will definitely miss my pod mates!!! What will I do when I can't have my weekly does of Marianne. How will I work with out hearing Sarah's OHI lol I mill greatly miss all the girls being here with me!! I am however so excited to be done and move on so I can get paid for the work I'm doing!!! I have had a great Last 2 years and I'm so excited to say I made it!!!!! Best Day Ever!

2 comments:

  1. WAAAAA! Don't worry, I'll put a picture of you in my operatory wherever I am temping. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Kristie! This isn't the end! It is only the beginning

    ReplyDelete