Monday, November 15, 2010

My first Official Pt!

Today was so fun and exciting! At first I was really nervous about our mock pt days but once I got going I really enjoyed myself. I could feel myself getting into the flow of things. All my knowledge was put to the test and It was nice to see I really did retain all that information. I loved doing my mock pt day after doing my 2nd year observation I feel like between the two I really had an opportunity to solidify everything. Tanya was an excellent pt who was very easy to work on. She was so relaxed that while I was printing her treatment plan she fell asleep. It was funny. I loved putting everything in order and feel a lot more confident. The OHI was fun and I think that being able to expand your pts knowledge will be useful and fun. I was most worried about the charting but I feel like I did well it all came rather quickly and hopefully instructor Demmings will agree. Overall It was a productive exciting day.

No comments:

Post a Comment