Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sealants

Today we did sealants! They were a lot of fun! I worked on Karlie Willard and she had a lot of teeth that needed sealed which made me happy! I however only had 1 tooth that she could seal (I felt really bad) She did a great job on my sealant. It was tooth # 15 on the distal and was a hard sealant to do. It was really funny I had to keep my law wide open and it locked and when instructor Demmings told my to close I could not close my mouth at all she had to tell me like 3 times and finally I got it unlocked but I still have a headache and its like 3 days later! I liked doing the sealants and I also passed off my PE for selective polishing! I was a really busy day and I feel a little out of order and I'm hoping that by the time we see our pts we will be more organized!

No comments:

Post a Comment