Thursday, March 1, 2012

100%

My last and final mockboard!!!

I'm happy to say I completed my last mockboard with a 100% I hope this score will continue into my real board score!! I am starting to feel more confident and I think I'm just about ready for the BOARD!!! though I'm still a little worried about the LA Board. I'm hoping to get some more practice before then even though its in 2 weeks EEKKK!!

Today I was able to clean the upper right quad which had a killer lingoverted 3rd molar yeah it was tough but apparently I managed! I still felt so nervous after turning in my pt and was surprised to see that I didn't miss anything! I wish I had a little more confidence but I'm hoping that will come in time!! For now it's practice as much as u can till boards. I'm so excited to have them over with!! woot woot

No comments:

Post a Comment