Thursday, March 1, 2012

Finaly a class III

I have been wishing and hoping for a class III for the past few weeks and this week I was able to clean 6 quads of a class III!! Woot Woot!! thanks to Connie at the VA for agreeing with my OD and a huge thanks to instructor Parry for gifting me 2 quads of a class II Today The pt was boarder line but he was willing to work with me!! I love instructors who are willing to give you chance!!
My afternoon pt consisted of me busting my butt to get her done by 1:45 (2 quads of a three and 4 PA's) then she didn't have the money to pay so I ended up forking out 24$!!! Yeah I'm kinda anoyed. I thought I told her the cost but she said I didn't. Who knows anymore my memory is starting to fail me so it is entirely possible that I didn't tell her the cost. Oh well just another cost I can add to my expensive education.
Morning pt a simple 1b but I was able to take a conventional pano!! so now all pano and PA requirements are fulfilled!!! So i was excited about the pano even though it took me 3 tries yep it was so embarrassing and really time consuming I spent 20 min scaling and 45 min in the x-ray room... Lame...
On a positive note the pano I took had some great pathology #32 and 31 were fused together and impacted (causing a lot of pain as it's trying to erupt)I also saw my first set of denticles 3 to be exact! it was very cool to see them!!
Overall It was a good day full of some excitement but I'm glad is over another day down!

1 comment:

  1. x-rays take so long!!! But just think! Soon we will have an assistant who will be taking them for us! WAHOO!!

    Oh and I am glad that I am not the only one who is buying their clinic grade! :/

    ReplyDelete