Tuesday, September 6, 2011

2nd Clinic day

Woot Woot! I came into clinic thinking both my pts would be 1B's but both were Class V's I now have 17 quads for my class II's and its only the second week of clinic. I just hope I can start to see some class III's soon. I felt more comfortable in clinic today and did a little better with my x-rays. O had 2 really awesome pts who were excited about improving their health and working on keeping thier mouths healthy. It was so fun to be able to provide them with a good oral health education. I was able to pass off 2 PE's today and finish 8 quads. I'm thinking that soon I will be able to start seeing 2 pts in the mourning. If I can get 2 1b pts I think I could finish them both in the mourning. I feel like its time to start applying pressure and pushing myself to accomplish more.

1 comment: