Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I love 1B's

Today I saw my first 1B of the year! IT was so nice! nice healthy pink tissues with a little marginal redness. I finished so quickly nad did not have to work nearly as hard as I did on my class II's> So far my requirements are coming along great though I'm hoping to soon get some class III's!!! I love being able to demonstrate to my pts areas they can improve their oral health I like helping and teaching them. I also feel like my hand scaling is coming along nicely I used to fear the distal line angle of the max molars but I feel I have made adjustments and that I can adequately clean them !! Woot Woot!! I also want to begin seeing 2 pts in the afternoon Today I will try and we will see how it goes!!

1 comment:

  1. Favorite thing of the day: While taking x-rays on my patient having your patient yell, "hey, ginger!" at me. Oh my word.

    ReplyDelete