Friday, September 30, 2011

PLease can I take a day off!

First mistake of the day= getting out of bed! Today was one of those days were I could do nothing right! At scale check my instructor asked me "have you scaled" Yeah so embarrassing I usually miss about 2 areas maybe 3 but today I missed 9yep 9 I really sucked it up today!! Well Lets hope that next Tuesday will be better! I need to learn to stay up on my fulcurm and keep my tip down!!! This is my new goal. I wasn't to slow down for a bit and just work on accuracy and correct technique. My one good event was that I Finally found my mockboard pt!! However he did show up 1hr and 20min late to the appt so lets hope for mockboard he will be on time!!!

2 comments:

  1. I will pray for you girl! and trust me, we all have those bad days!!!! I love you girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are progressing nicely girl. I loved our clinic counseling session today! You are getting things done and you are current on your blog posts, yeah, full credit given.

    ReplyDelete