Thursday, November 10, 2011

Injections nad Lazers!!

I had a great pt today !! I got 2 quads of a class II, 6 injections, and I got to use the lazer on both the mand and max!! It was interesting my pt had 4mm pockets but was bleeding like crazy I had so many 2x2's soaked with blood! I felt like the lazer was a good option to dry up the tissues and cauterize them! I want to check in with my pt and see how hes healing. I felt exhausted by the end of the appt but felt like I learned a lot. Injection wise I need to remember 45 degree angle I keep dropping a little so I want to focus on keeping that angle. ( lots to work on) I do feel like i'm getting the hang of them though and I'm not nearly as nervouse with my pts.

2 comments:

  1. I swear if I hear "it seals up the lymphatics" one more time I'll puke. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nad lasers? Yikes. ;)

    ReplyDelete