Saturday, November 12, 2011

Late People are lame

Today was rough going I had a pt no-show this morning and struggled to find a replacement pt. I called a million people at 8 in the morning and I'm sure I ticked off a few of them. After long searching and with the help of Mr. Solomon I was able to locate a pt. I re-set up my room for my new pt and pulled his chart to look though I saw he would need LA and set up accordingly. Al seems good except 1 hr later he still want there. I called again only to find that he is sending his son in. Finally after going through 3 differant pts I get one in the chair only to find that I have 35min to see him. I take x-rays and do the od quickly but was only able to scale 1/2 of his mouth. I felt bad as I had no more available appts this semester but he will be a good pt to pass off to mt peer pal. Lucky her od done and everything:)

No comments:

Post a Comment