Tuesday, November 22, 2011

11

Yeah that's right 11 INJECTIONS!!!!!! I love giving injections I feel like I'm just getting better and better! I can see how the angles work!! I also had a hard class II and missed 1 spot and 2 quads of a class III with no missed! it was great! I love days like today It was a perfect day to end clinic on!!. My Class III pt was really nervous and was defiantly high pressure but I feel like I stayed calm and was able to do a really good job with her. I had her close her eyes so she didn't have to see the needle. I also got to use a wrist BP cuff today It worked well. I gave my first PAS on the left side and needed a little help with the angle but I rocked the right side and both IA"S woot woot!!

1 comment:

  1. That's crazy! I agree with you that the more you give injections the more the angles make sense.

    ReplyDelete