Sunday, December 4, 2011

Boards

Mockboards are the next big thing 3 next semester! and so far I have 1 mock board pt! Well 2 I guess If you count my LA mock board! Hopefully I will find another mockboard and a real BOARD pt!!. I also have looked ahead and I think I will be taking my first board the second week of January!!!! Crazy crazy crazy!!! I plan on taking the LA board first. I guess I will be studying during all of my Christmas break!! I'm not quite sure how to tackle the studying but first thing first is to make a firm plan of action!! A few weeks after my LA board I plan to take the National Board!! I think it will be hard to study for both but so far my plan is 2 hrs of LA and 1.5hrs of National Board stuff everyday during the break!! Hopefully I can fit in an actual Christmas too :) Next I'll take to POC a week after the National so wish me luck people!!! oh wait I think I need to register first and then come up with the money :( hope it will all work out!!

1 comment:

  1. I am jealous you have a mockboard. Emily and I screened 8 people on friday and didn't find anyone. I'm starting to get very nervous.

    ReplyDelete