Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Last VA day

The drive here was crazy the wind outside was going 80 -100 mph needless to say I'm amazed we made it here. the road was lined with rolled over semi's and the ones that weren't rolled over were lined up along the side of the road! tons of them! we saw the most crazy things but we were all safe once we got there and the drive home was not nearly. The damage done was unbelievable. I loved that Sarah tried to get Mcconoughy to let us go early but even though WSU was canceled we decided to still see pts. After the stressful drive I had 2 relatively easy pts. Both were class V's although one had some mobility and deep pocketing and needed to have a periodontist come and look at him. I was able to place aretin for the first time and I noticed it was hard to get the cannula into the pocket as the tissue was a little tight. however I think We successfully placed it in 5 sites!! I was a good last clinic day and I'm looking forward to started my last semester!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment