Thursday, January 26, 2012

2nd mockboard!!!!

I am so glad that today is over with!! It was a long day but I'm really happy with the outcome! I got a 92% which is a huge improvement from my last board!! I was a little concerned that my pt might not qualify but that was an unnecessary worry as she had 23 clicks of calculus in her LR quad !! yep 23 people and I was so worried that they wouldn't find 12 hahahha! Either way I plan on using her left side as my BOARD pt!!! yep I'm feeling like she will definitely qualify and she is the sweetest lady who is willing to wait until march to get her treatment finished. I felt like she was a hard pt but I was able to do well and only had one missed area count against me!!! I feel like I really need to start focusing on identifying recession as I missed one area with that as well. However, if I get a 92 on the real board I will be so happy!!!

On another note I was so happy that for one day I got the pleasure of having Merianne back in my pod. I'm certain she is what brought me my good fortune today!! I think I may have to send a request for moving her over to my pod!!!
Well I guess my next step is to find a class 4 pt, another mockboard pt, and u know pass all 5 of my real bards so bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment