Thursday, January 26, 2012

LA written

Monday the 23rd was when I took my LA written. It is now the 26 yet the test feels like forever ago!! Seriously can please have my score??? I cant believe I have to wait 15-30 days!! I have mixed feeling regarding the Exam! I felt is was really weird and not at all what I expected. I'm hoping for the best and I'm going to move on to National Board!! I also owe a huge thanks to Marianne for keeping the calm before the test. I had an excellent Quizno's sandwich and a very useful ZEN moment with Marianne just before the exam as well as a what the heck conversation afterward!!! Needless to say I'm so glad she was there with me!!
So lets hope/assume I passed and bring on the next one!!

1 comment:

  1. Kristie, I feel the exact same way. I have such positive Quizno's memories, I often find myself thinking, "My life would be better if I were at Quizno's with Kristie." The most important thing about the la test is that IT IS OVER!!! Either way.

    ReplyDelete