Thursday, January 12, 2012

Bus Stop

Morning: great pt: showed up on time, easy to clean, no missed areas woot woot! sweet girl who is going into nursing!
Afternoon: pt was interesting. She missed the 1st bus and was running late then she wanted me to drive down to the bus station to pick her up. I wanting to finish my class III went to find her but some how missed her and she ended up walking anyway. When I set her in the chair her BP was through the roof but I was able to get her claimed down.Though we started late I was able to successfully do a left PSA MSA and ASA as well as a IA and LB The PSA was perfect though my pt still cried :( so sad!! she was a hard pt to manage and I gave a huge sigh of relief when she walked out the door :)
Overall to day was good and I'm so happy to be feeling better!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are feeling better too. Also glad that you didn't pass the germ on! I had no idea any of this happened to you last week! That is so crazy. Good for you getting that many injections! I can't wait to be done with that requirement. Then if I get more, I get more or I can let someone else come on over that still needs injections. Only 8 injections to go!!!

    ReplyDelete