Thursday, January 5, 2012

Best day ever!!!

I'm so excited I woke up this morning feeling like today would be really hard. I was up all night with a sick baby and the morning didn't hold much prospect. However, my pt did show up and not only did she qualify for a mockboard pt for the 19th but her 2nd quad will be my really board pt. That's right I found my real board pt!!!!!! I counted 15 clicks of calc on each lower quad! She has no interproximal fillings and pocket depths were all 4-5mm!! My pt has also kindly agreed to be both my moackboard pt and my board pt!! She seemes really reliable!! I'm so excited!!! My afternoon was another story. My pt canceled last night at 8 and I called like 18 people and no one could come in. I was feeling quit depressed but looked up to see my husband who graciously cam in so I could clean his teeth. Yes its true I cleaned his teeth 4 months ago but He was willing and I still got 4 easy quads so, I guess I'll take it!! overall I I'm really excited about the board pt no I get to go home a take care of a sick little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment